Collective Minds Consulting Inc. (www.collectivemc.com) [CMCI] was founded in 1999 to not only meet a market need but also to create an organization that would differentiate itself from others by achieving a balance between personal and professional success. A progressive workplace, CMCI endeavours to provide “out of the box” thinking and solutions to situate our clients apart from the norm.
Service Management (ITSM), Project and Program Management and Solutions/Delivery and Development has allowed us to focus and design our services to easily and effectively integrate with the Ontario Public Sector (OPS), Government of Canada, and International Government Agencies.
- OPS Management Consulting Services (OSS_0195472) Vendor of Record Awarded 2009 and renewed 2011 and 2014.
- OPS Task-based Information and Information Technology (I+IT) Services (OSS_00175018) Vendor of Record awarded 2009 and renewed 2011 and 2014.
- OPS Systems Development Lifecycle I+IT Consulting Services (OSS_00333425) Vendor of Record awarded 2013.
- CommonWealth Secretariat Partner – provider of 2008, 2009, and 2010 CIO Executive Workshops to International Government Information Communication Technology (ICT) organizations, including IT Service Management Missions (Roadmap, Activation, Assessment) for South Africa, Mozambique and Seychelles.
- Government of Canada RFSA for the Provision of Software 2011 – Collective Minds Consulting Inc. selected as a VOR to supply software solution licenses for Portfolio Project Management, Information Management, and Service Management.
CMCI has executed multiple Provincial, Federal, and International Government projects and consulting resource engagements. Some of our Ontario Provincial clients include Ministry of Government Services, Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, Children’s Aid Society, I+IT Clusters (JTS, ESC, ITS, CAC, ETC, HSC), Ministry of Transportation, Smart Systems for Health Agency, eHealth Ontario, and Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
Our Federal Government clients include Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Finance Canada, Elections Canada, Canada Forces/Department of National Defence, Public Works Government Services of Canada, Canadian Red Cross, Canada School of Public Service, Foreign Affairs Canada, Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada, and Service Canada.
Our International clients include Commonwealth Secretariat (Britain), South Africa Government, Mozambique Government and Seychelles Government.
CMCI is proud to be a long standing provider of Information Management and Technology development in Ontario. Our business experience and focus is aligned to the Public Sector Reference Models as a result of our extensive experience with the Provincial and Federal Governments. Our organization has built a solid team of “minds” that provide our clients with strategic consultations and the technological innovations required to deliver IT Services, and to make the right strategic decisions to maximize service quality, availability and reliability.
The services that we provide include all aspects of implementation, project management, solution design & development, quality assurance & user acceptance testing, release to production & post-production support, procurement, change management, technology deployment, privacy and security, and user adoption. Our consultants have a strong business and IT background at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels and a proven track record in leadership. Their expertise is in developing, creating, and leading project teams, focusing on the delivery of high-quality and timely solutions for our clients.
We appreciate our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.